Thursday, 28 May 2009

getting better all the time

Wooo it's been a couple of days since I blogged. Was down in Teesside with work. I left on Tuesday having had a scrummy pudding for breakfast of bananas, blueberries, superfoods, bee pollen and the last of my gojis (ordered more today). Then I made some lovely pad thai with kelp noodles to take with me.

I read the last pages of Alexander Pope and Ovid on the train down and enjoyed my pad thai. Think it was stinking the train out a bit but hey, it tasted lovely. Going to make more for tea tonight!

Got to Teesside and had thought about going to vegan restaurant but had already taken bread, avo, sprouts and pesto to have for tea plus my chocolates and fudge. The bread with avo and pesto was really nice with sprouts sprinkled on top. The chocs and fudge made me feel a bit sick. Think I prefer whole foods.

Yesterday had banana, pineapple (tinned yuk) and orange and the hotel for breakfast. More fudge (made me feel sick again - too much coconut butter) and then two pears which were a bit hard :(

Got home about 8 last night and had more bread with laughamole, pesto and salad. Really nice. Down to my last bit of raw bread that rod brought back from nyc. I'll have to go over and jolly well buy some more.

I'm feeling quite good. Feel like the cooked is lifting every time I eat more raw or get another day under my belt. Still overdosing on the yogi chai but I enjoy it.

Being interviewed today by Scotland on Sunday about raw food. Not sure what to expect. They are coming out to take my picture too so I ought to make sure I look nice. I really want to be a positive example and obviously come across not out my box :)

We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment