had a jolly nice day today. read pygmalion in the morning after a nice pudding of bananas, raspberries, blueberries, bee pollen and some superfoods and then went to meet my dad at tchai ovna. he's doing a 7 day juice feast in June! Can't believe it! So happy for him.
Had a couple of teas then came home and had salad with pesto and bee pollen - can't seem to get enough of it!
Going to chill tonight. Rod was meant to be over but he has to go to work tomorrow. To be honest for the peace so I can go read a book and have an early night. Also it's more tempting when he's here for me to eat cooked and I was going to give him hummus and falafels. Tomorrow I go down to Teesside. Going to take some books for the train and relax.
I was thinking about going to the Waiting Room for a vegan meal but if I'm going to do this then I know cooked will throw me back again i need to be STRONG! That's 2 days now 100% bar two or three cooked olives and all that tea. Not bad though. Not sure whether to go into grassroots to get some raw olives (I think they have some) or just take fruit with me. Hmm. I really ought to get some recipes on the go so as not to overkill the salad/pesto combo. Maybe I could make some curry and take that with me. Nah can't be arsed.
Need to get my books back from Martin for some recipe ideas...
As for the title, I am experiencing ups and downs. Could be an initial detox. First few days are normally the hardest...
I'm positive though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment