hmm. Last night went to the cinema. Had a beautiful time, Star Trek was actually really good! Anyway, ended up having popcorn. Am wondering now whether my body was craving salt to balance out all the sugar I ate yesterday. Felt a bit pish afterwards but not beating myself up for it.
Had a really lovely day today. Slept until late and took a trip to Lucy's to pick up my raw pesto. She made a really lovely lunch of salad with new potatoes (cooked) mushed up with pesto. It was really nice albeit cooked. We chatted for ages, it was really nice to catch up.
Ended up going home via grassroots and spent £30. Got some nice bee pollen and raw olives but also picked up some hummus and pitta and falafels :( What's going on? Why am I continuing to buy cooked food? Just going with it just now.
Lucy lent me 12 steps to raw so I'm going to have a read of that over the weekend and see if it clicks anything in to place. Going to mono with Gary tomorrow which will end up cooked (they don't really do salads) plus I'm going to the vegan meetup next Friday and the Vegan restaurant on Tuesday so fuck it looks like another week of cooked food. I'd like to get some green juices in - they're meant to help with cravings.
Goal for tomorrow - green juice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment