It's 4.02pm and I'm just about to head to the airport so thought I'd better update on my progress so far. Well it has only been about 17 hours since I wrote my first blog.
Woke up this morning and felt quite positive. As I'm away with work tonight visions of cooked food flooded my brain most of the day. Whenever I'm away I relapse usually ordering whatever vegan fayre is on the crappy room service menu. Normally accompanied by a bowl of chips. Not tonight though (I say this every tim).
I've packed myself a big salad with sprouts yum and made some weirdy dressing to go with it out of tomatoes, pepper, chilli, paprika, garlic, acv, hemp oil, he sho wu, kelp and salt.
Earlier I had a yummy pudding of whizzed banana, blueberries, purple corn, suma, maca, camu camu and dates. For breakkie I had a peach - yum! Not had a peach in ages.
Now I'm supping some lovely yogi chai - not raw but sod it I'm doing well with the food let's not deny ourselves a cup of bloody tea!
I've taken a punnet of peaches for work tomorrow, that ought to do me until I get home tomorrow night. My stomach still feels like it has a brick in it from yesterday :(
Looking forward to the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment